AN INVESTMENT FOR A
- All-inclusive & hassle-free pricing: your “EAGL Concierge” service will arrange 2 night’s hotel stay at each in-person module (single room), plus sedan transportation to/from airport, and include breakfast, lunch, dinner, all snacks & beverages for all in person modules.
- Access to interactive Harvard Business Review simulations, plus a comprehensive list of resource materials and applied educational tools.
- A team to help you implement — 1:1 consultations with faculty members to build your personal strategic, marketing & financial plans.
- Framed Certification in Applied Horticultural Business Management issued by Texas A&M University.
- Approved guests can join Marketing & Finance modules for $2500 per guest (separate room) or $1750 (shared room).
Second, it’s billed as a retainer system, to be cashflow friendly for you: you place a deposit ($5495) down with your application, and then we bill you in recurring $1500 increments for the 9 months of your program year.
The only additional charges you will be responsible for are:
- Air or car travel to get to/from the destination city
- Any optional additional nights at the conference facility, based on your personal travel preferences
If you apply to and are accepted to the EAGL program, the investment is $18,995 for the full all-inclusive curriculum:
- $5495 due with application
- 9 monthly installments of $1500 due 1st of each month from June 1, 2016 – February 1 2017
Nine Months. Ten Days. Infinite Possibilities.
For less than you’d spend on a new vehicle, EAGL is a complete year of an Executive MBA-style program personalized to the realities of the commercial horticulture industry. Where you develop a peer group and a lifetime network that will support and solve your specific business challenges.